Hermana Canal with President and Sister Gillespie

Hermana Canal with President and Sister Gillespie
In front of the clock in Vina del Mar

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Monday February 7, 2011

Well, i know that Texas has been having some really weird weather, but it has been hot as ever here in Quillota! Send a cold breeze my way! Wow, never thought I would say that in my life... I guess life changes a lot when you are a walking missionary in Chile. haha

So this first week of changes has been really interesting. Hermana Boud came to join me here in my lovely ward in Quillota and I have been showing her around (in other words we have been getting ourselves very lost and confused and have found many future investigators that way! woohoo!)

I love being with Hermana Boud. We laugh all day long and we are going to start doing English classes and yoga classes in the chapel! yay! This Tuesday we are also going to teach the Relief Society how to make Muddy Buddy Chex Mix. It is going to be so fun!

I am really exited and have great hopes for this change. I know that the Lord sees our efforts and is going to bless us greatly! We were reading in Alma together yesterday and it talks about the thousands of people that he baptised and I know that that number is not a mistake. It is so possible! With faith all things are possible. We just have to give everyone a chance. Who wouldn't accept this wonderful message that we have to share? Only crazies!

I love you all and want you to know that I know this church is true. It changes lives. It is changing mine still. I love this gospel and I love my Savior, Jesus Christ. He knows each and every one of us individually and loves us. Believe it!

1 comment:

  1. Hermana Canal, It is so good to hear about your new companion and all the wonderful things you are doing to help the brothers and sisters in Chile draw close together as you teach them the gospel. It is true that by looking through your eyes they will see the Savior: as you said, they just need a chance and someone to believe in them that they can overcome hardship, trials, and temptations. The things your are doing to foster friendship and good times together will help them learn how to have joy while keeping the commandments. You are a great example to me, so thank you for keeping us all posted on your missionary experiences! Love, Sister Boles

    ReplyDelete